Acronym: IOANNINA SUMP
Project title: Technical Consultant for supporting the Municipality of Ioannina in the design and implementation of sustainable urban mobility actions as well as for developing the Sustainable Urban Mobility Plan (SUMP) of Ioannina
Duration: 36 months (30/12/2015 -30/12/2018)
Description: The project aims to support the Municipality of Ioannina on issues related to the Sustainable Urban Mobility
Objectives: the main project’s target is the implementation of common activities on issues relevant to the Transport sector in the context of a wider strategic planning of sustainable development.
HIT key role and responsibilities: HIT will support the Municipality of Ioannina to the below issues:
- Recording of the current transport system characteristics within the Study Area accordingly to the relevant studies the Municipality will provide to HIT. Identification of additional data to be collected and analyzed for the development of an Integrated Sustainable Urban Mobility Plan(SUMP).
- Elaboration of technical specifications for the development of a Sustainable Urban Mobility Plan (SUMP).
- Ensure resources from National or European financial schemes for the participation in projects that boost the Sustainable Urban Mobility in the Municipality. More specifically:
- Support in the process of submitting proposals for funding initiatives and research actions that are part of the common goals of both parties (national and international level).
- Support in the preparation of technical reports
- Support in the process of concluding agreements with the suitable for these proposals partners.
- Monitoring of each proposal’s progress
- Support the Municipality of Ioannina in the evaluation and monitoring of specific issues related to Sustainable Urban Transport (not including issues that require the implementation of a relevant study).
- Support the consultation process with stakeholders in setting priorities and measurable targets within the context of Sustainable Urban Mobility.
- Support the Objectives’ prioritization process
- Support to the adoption of Sustainable Urban Mobility Plans
- Resources’ allocation
- Action Plan preparation regarding the implementation of the proposed measures
- Preparation of reports regarding the Technical support process
+30 2310 498 454